J. Melissa Cooper, Chief Executive Officer
She’s an entrepreneur:
- Resume writing businesses
- Career services websites
- Two search firms
(seriously, she can’t stop herself)
She knows her stuff:
- Recruiting, sales and management expert
- Triple-certified resume writer
- Dual-certified HR professional
She’s educated and credentialed:
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management from New York University
- Bachelor of Arts from Brandeis University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designation
She’s certified awesome:
- One of her businesses made the short-list for the 50-fastest women-led companies in the nation for 2014.
- Member of the Women Presidents’ Organization – acting as board member and informal advisor to other successful women.
- Supporting member of Dress for Success.
- Enterprising Woman of the Year Award in 2014 – now on the advisory board to the Enterprising Women magazine.
- She is the author of Freelance Nation, a book that examines America’s changing workforce and the growth of micro-enterprises and freelancers. (Due out this year.)
Matthew Miller, President
He’s a born leader:
- People knew he had it from the get-go – moving him up the career ladder fast in the staffing industry.
- He comes up with innovative ways to serve both his clients and his candidates. When a task seems impossible, Matthew finds a way.
- Bachelor of Arts from the College of Wooster
- Master of Fine Arts in Writing from Emerson College
- Matthew excels at client retention, candidate discovery and consistently finds a way to get things done.
- He’s partnered with some of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the industry.
- He mentors and prepares diverse professionals for leadership positions.
- He focuses on finding ways to give back to the community.